Columns for Microflow Analysis
- Shim-pack MC C18 column with 1.9 μm UHPLC particle achieves excellent separation and peak shape.
- The high pressure rating of 70 MPa allows these columns to be compatible with a range of mobile phase flow rates from 1 to dozens of μL per minute.
- The metal coordinative adsorption is suppressed by deactivating the column parts in contact with the solution.
- Both small and large molecule compounds, such as peptides, can be analyzed.
- Excellent durability can be achieved even if the biological sample analysis.
Shim-pack MC PLONAS Series
Superior Performances with Superficially Porous Particles (SPP)
- Shim-pack MC PLONAS 2.7 μm columns reduce the back pressure yet maintain the performance of a sub 2 μm fully porous particle column. The pressure limit is 40 MPa.
- Achieve lower LODs and LOQs, better resolution, and greater reproducibility using the unique superficially porous particle found in Shim-pack MC PLONAS.
- Greater dimensional offerings allows for higher efficiency with better resolving power for challenging applications.
- An array of pore sizes designed to meet the needs of any application.
- Increased ruggedness because of larger porosity frits resulting in less clogging compared to competitor columns.
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
Shim-pack Trap Columns
Trap Columns Wide Portfolio
Nexera Mikros: Trap and Elute Configuration
The trap and elute system can be constructed by using a dedicated piping kit (228-71751-42).